Monday, December 10, 2007

Peppered Dress

probably no one reads this, except mckay and cate (when she's going through her list of blogs to check...), but I've decided to keep writing. I like the way my words show up on the screen, as if I am leaving some mark somewhere.

did anyone hear about that story of the Miss Venezuela pageant? A jealous peer peppered the inside of this one contestant's evening gown, and instead of freaking out, she gracefully accepted her crown, then ran off the stage, exfoliated her dress, and had an incredible rash...and no one was the wiser.

I've been thinking about that. Not sure why- probably has something to do with perservering....and of course world peace.

I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do with my life. Mainly, i can't figure out if you're supposed to just work and enjoy your weekends, or enjoy your work. I haven't enjoyed my work--- really--yet. If you don't enjoy yoru work, are you supposed to find something else? Or just try really hard to like it? Maybe I"m supposed to work for a good cause, so I at least SHOULD like it-- then lead a life of guilt when I don't...

I'm just rambling. I need to go cook dinner.....

1 comment:

Lele said...

jules-

your blog needs updating in a MAJOR bad way!

i love you! and i still say a trip to little rock is in the works for me. i'm coming soon..i hope!

love you.

leels